Here are some shots of the front of our new house. We are having beautiful weather today so we finally got around to taking some pictures.
Austin Pioneer Farm
14 years ago
A little peek into our life in the Northwest. Join us on adventures of exploring, becoming new parents and enjoying life.
3 comments:
Your house looks lovely! I'd love to come visit you.
I finally got my room done. It's so nice to be out of school!
Talk to you soon!
Shelly
Congrats on expecting a baby Jodi! You look great! I am guessing that you guys have moved again since I last talked to you. I hope you are feeling good and enjoy this time. I will check this to keep up with you! :)
Love,
Stephanie
Your house looks great! You look like you're enjoying Seattle and pregnancy agrees with you...Congratulations on everything!
Post a Comment