Monday, May 19, 2008

Dinner with a View!




Last night we ate at a great restaurant in West Seattle on Alki Beach called Salty's.  The food was great and so was the company.  D's cousin was in town with work and we got to share great conversation.  It was wonderful to spend time with family.  In the pictures, you can see the entire Seattle skyline...breathtaking and amazing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys look great!!! I have your blogged bookmarked!!! thanks for adding the anonymous option, I have so many passwords I have no idea what they all are these days. I need an address book just for my passwords! Miss ya!!! Deidre

Anonymous said...

The view is spectacular. Wish we were there. Miss you so much, Love MTN

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys! Love the blog and the pictures. It is great to see how well you are settling in. The dogs look like the are having fun in WA! Can't wait to come up to visit. Let's talk this weekend.

Love,
Steve