Sunday, May 18, 2008

26 Weeks Belly Shot


Here is the long awaited belly shot of our baby boy!  

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the belly shot!!!!!! You look beautiful! We sure do miss you guys!
Michelle, Jeff, Tommy, and Abby

ironmom2B said...

Wahoo....I'm so happy to read your blog. You look amazing!!!!

I hope you're ready for the Price Family to visit you in June!!
Malinda

DeLapp Family said...

I am SO excited for you! You look great! We sure do miss you down here in B'Ville!!! Oh, I turned your "longhorn" upside down again in the school bathroom and there is NOTHING you can do about it! HA!!! Yeah, what's up with the "Roaming Longhorns"? I always knew the longhorns were roaming.........

Anonymous said...

Hey GREAT Belly Shot!!! Love this blog thing. I need to start one of these. You look beautiful. The Burpo's miss you soooo much here in bville. Do you like my "name".

Anonymous said...

WOW! So great to see you again. Any names yet?

AmyK said...

I love the pictures!! You guys look so happy. Thanks for sharing!
Amy