Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Recent Photos








Ethan with all the babies from our birthing class.
(He is in the black shirt with jeans)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to all of the other babies in the group photo...they all look very cute, but (I'm just sayin)...E looks like the coolest kid on the block :)!! I love that photo. I'm happy to hear that you know so many new mommies...I'm sure it is a huge help!

I'm also happy to hear that daycare was good for E. I'm sure seeing him happy is a little easier for you. I'll be thinking about you next week....but please go enjoy an adult only lunch atleast once next week:)!!

Malinda

Anonymous said...

okay where are the cute Halloween pics? I know you have them somewhere!!! Love ya woman!! Deidre

Deidre Mooney said...

Okay so where are the halloween pics??? How is going back to work been?? Hang in there..call me!