Today was the E-Man's first day of daycare. He only went for a half a day. He did great, mama not so much. It was so hard to say goodbye to him after having with me at all times. He will go for another half day tomorrow and then spend the rest of the week at home before starting full time next week. I know he is in good hands. I just missed him so much. It is amazing the love your feel for you child. It is a love like no other. I think the highlight of the day was the smile he gave me when I picked him up!
Tonight we met up with all the couples from our birthing class. It was precious to see all the babies together and to get some great advice. It is amazing what you can learn from each other. E had a blast staring at all the babies and smiling. I will post a picture of all of the babies together in the next few days.
Hope all is well and take care.
1 comment:
Great pics! He is such a cutie! Told you it would be hard. I cried each day for the first week we left Zach in daycare.
Derek made it fine through surgery yesterday. It has been tough trying to be a 6 month pregnant super mom. Miss you much. Wish we had those runs together to relieve stress! More soon!
Post a Comment