Friday, October 17, 2008

The E Man






Baby E is doing great.  We have had visitors for the past 8 weeks, thus leaving me very behind on the blog.    Since E entered our lives 8 weeks ago, life has changed for the better in so many ways.  He is know smiling and cooing.  He is so alert and curious about the world around him.  He spends his days gazing off and staring.  He loves to lay on his changing table and watch his mobile in his crib.  E also loves his pacifier and his bath.  What a life! Only a couple more weeks and I will be returning to work.  It is so bittersweet!  I think daycare will be good for him, otherwise he may turn into a very spoiled little man.  I am going to miss being home with him all day.  

Hope all is well on your home fronts.                                          

1 comment:

ironmom2B said...

I'm so glad you posted these lovely pictures!! He(E)is adorable...you all look so happy! I'm sure it will be hard to go back to work, but you'll appreciate your evenings with him so much more....always a transition with those babies...and bigger babies too:)!!