Monday, June 2, 2008

Just Relaxing & 28 Weeks!




Another very unproductive, but nice weekend.  Only 11 more relaxing ones left:) OR should I say quite ones :):) D and I just stayed around the house with Maddy and Gracie this weekend.  The next few weekends are busy, so we have been taking advantage of the R&R time.  We cooked a great dinner and visited the Issaquah Farmers Market.  We love having access to fresh flowers and food each weekend.  The produce and flowers here are amazing.  You can get a bunch of flowers to fill 2-3 vases for under 10 dollars.  I will have to take some pictures of the market next weekend.  Here are a few shots of us this weekend.  Notice the boxes that still need to be unpacked, any takers?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maddy and Gracie look like they love their new home. You look great and your house looks picture perfect already. Miss you all and it won't be long now. Grandma and Grandpa are packed and ready to come!!!!!!

Unknown said...

So cute! You are a doll :D And I LOVE the house!!!! It really is adorable!! xoxo Mary Alice

Anonymous said...

You look great! I can't believe it's almost time for baby W to arrive, I can't wait to see him!! We miss you guys!!!,
Michelle, Jeff, Tommy, and Abby