Sunday, June 22, 2008

W Family Update

It has been a long time since we last posted.  We have been busy around the house.  We finally got the nursery painted and are working on getting our yard going (check back for pictures).  

We are now 31 weeks along and things are going great.  I am feeling great, just getting very anxious and excited.  Only 9 more weeks before our bundle of joy arrives.  We are in the process of taking our child birth class.  Tomorrow we take the "Hospital Tour," with our child birth class.  I think this is going to  make it feel very REAL!  I think I am more nervous about the delivery than anything else.  I hope D can put up with me during those grueling hours :):)  But hey, it is worth it in the end.

Summer is finally making its appearance in the Northwest.  However, it can change very quickly, but hopefully it won't. We have had absolutely beautiful weather the last week or so.  It has been in the high 60's-low 70's each day and we have actually had sun.  The sun comes up around 5 each morning and sets around 9:30 each night.  It is wonderful and refreshing to have so much daylight each day. 


My parents have decided to come visit in mid-July and we are so excited.  We are in the process of planning a great sight seeing tour.  It will be great to show them around and get to see some new sights ourselves.  We can't wait!






No comments: