Sunday, June 29, 2008

June Photos

Gracy Trying to Help Paint
Maddy Lounging Around
Night Out with M, the IronDiva
The Nursery 
View From Our Neighborhood

Here are some photos from the month.  The nursery is almost ready and I think the highlight of the month was our friend M completed an IronMan in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and then stopped through Seattle on her way back.  We had a great dinner with the whole family.  It was awesome to see her and we are so proud of her for her accomplishment.  

We have also been blessed with many gifts for the baby.  Many thanks to our family and friends that have sent us baby gear.  I think we are almost ready and can't express how grateful we are for everything.

2 comments:

Springers said...

Hey J! (I am assuming you dont' want names used on your blog!) Your house is adorable! Congrats. How is pregnancy treating you? Almost done. Glad you have a blog, it has been fun to catch up with what you're doing. Looks gorgeous there.

Anonymous said...

I love the crib and the bedding!! I'm glad I got to see the rest of the baby furniture because I have a complete visual of how wonderful it looks!!

It was wonderful spending a little bit of time with you. You live in such a beautiful part of our country. I'm happy for you, but jealous of the wonderful weather you get to enjoy. I really do want to go back and visit after baby :)!! I may even go back just to climb that mountain to see the Twin Falls!!!

LOL,Iron Diva :)!