Tuesday, July 22, 2008

We Are Alive!

Sorry, we have not posted much lately.  My parents just left today after a week long visit.  We had a wonderful time seeing the sights of Seattle and nearby cities.  I will post pictures within the week.  We enjoyed having family around and getting to know our new home a little bit better. 

We are down to the end of the pregnancy.  Baby W is due in 4 weeks, which is so hard for us to believe.   I am still feeling great, just getting very tired.  I think a nap will be in the plans each day until his arrival.  

The weather here has been spectacular.  We have been having highs in the 70's and lows in the 50's each day.  The sun has been shining  since July 4th.  This is what Northwesterns look forward to each and every year.  I think the summer will make the gloomy weather tolerable. It is wonderful to be able to get outside and enjoy the gorgeous scenery.  This is a great escape for all of Southern friends and family.  

Hope everyone is doing well.  Be sure to check back in the next few days for pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to some pictures. Can't wait for our grandson's arrival. We are couting the days. Love you and miss you. We had a wonderful visit and just love where you live. I could sure use some of that fresh cool Seattle air today. It is soooo hot here. Love M&D