I am officially declaring that I am training for the
Seattle Rock-N-Roll Half Marathon. I am thankful for my neighbor that convinced me to join her on Saturday morning runs and for Polly who is going to fly up and join me. It sounds like such a fun race and I am ready to take on the challenge. I am super excited and am ready to get training again. I will be sure to keep everyone posted on how the training is going. Wish me luck...
3 comments:
Way to go! My goal is to do a half marathon this year also. When is yours? I am only at running 5 or 6 miles right now... so lots of work to do. Good luck, I'm sure you'll do great!
Way to go Jodi!!! Love you. Mom
hey woman I finally got your blog again! I had been searching for it! You go on the half marathon! You will do great. Wish I liked running!!!! Go Jodi!! Deidre
Post a Comment