E Man is 5 months old. He is turning into such a cute little guy with such a personality. I am so excited for him to meet the rest of his family and his Texas friends in the next few weeks!
At 5 months, E Man Can:
-Laugh and smile
-Mimic facial expressions
-Roll from back to belly
-Scoot across the room on his back like an Inch Worm
-Babble, babble, babble... I think he learned this from his mommy!
-Bring things to his mouth
-Grab anything and everything
-Burp on his own (which makes things so much easier for Mommy and Daddy)
-Avoid taking medicine. He can dodge the dropper, but who blames him?
-Drink 5 ounce bottles at one time
-Play with this tongue, it is out of his mouth more than it is in
-Watch Baby Einstein Videos
-Control his head and look where ever he wants
-Make the Jumperoo bounce
-Listen to stories, a true fan of "Going on a Bear Hunt"
-Play Patty Cake with Daddy
-Put himself to sleep
As I type this list, I can't believe how fast babies change. I secretly wish it would slow down just a bit. I know people tell you to cherish each moment, because you can never get them back. We truly understand what that means being parents. E has truly completed our family!
1 comment:
He's such a cutie and amazing too:-)!! That last milestone is HUGE! Way to go, mom! Can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment