Wednesday, December 17, 2008

4 Months

E Man is four months old today.  It has hard to believe he has only been in our life for such a short time.  D and I can't imagine life without him.  

Here is a list of things that E Man can do at 4 months:

-Hold his head up on his tummy
-Laugh
-Scream and squeal
-Coo
-Smile
-Follow a person with his eyes across the room
-Hold his bottle with help and grab his pacifier out of his mouth
-Grab toys with both his hands
-Roll from his back to tummy
-Sleep for about 5 hours at a time
-Jump a little in his Jumperoo

It amazes me as I type this list what he can do.  Babies sure do change so fast.  He is finally getting adjusted to day care.  He will now take naps and eat while he is there.  It was a harder adjustment on him then I anticipated.  It is amazing how they adjust just in time for a break.  I think I may have him still go for a few hours each day over Christmas vacation.  

We are home together today because they are expecting snow.  We are going to bake Christmas goodies and try to stay warm.  



No comments: