
Did You Say I'm 8 Months Old Today?

Well Look What I Can Do...
Mommy and Daddy better watch out for Mobile E. He is moving all over the place. He can pull himself up and is starting to crawl. He uses his legs and head to get him where he needs to go. E is proving to us once again that he has a unique way of doing things!! His personality is blooming and he is very opinionated. I wonder where he gets that from, definitely not his Mommy! He has started eating 3 meals a day and is finally sleeping through the night (I am afraid to admit this, for fear it may change). But overall, it has been the best 8 months of our lives and also the most tiring! Love to all and hope everyone is doing well.
2 comments:
you guys are doing great! I don't think mine started sleeping better until 2 and half years!! Way to go guys!!! Have fun before he starts running! Miss ya! Deidre
He looks perfect and so happy! His schedule looks good too! Vincent started sleeping through the night around the same time then we found out about Madeleine:-)!!! Miss seeing you!
Post a Comment